Spells are rhymatic sentences said for various effects.
The Ghost Bus
- I know these people/boys/girls are liars, make them tell us what they conspire.
- These girls must pay the price, freeze them solid in a block of ice.
- These girls must aspire, thaw them out with a blast of fire.
- These girls are as cold as an ice storm, with there heat make them warm.
The Countryside Roadtrip
- This tree is pretty, but make it scream like a banshee
- You were hoping for a rehearsal, but that pain was just the dog reversal.